Coffee with Coker
Episode 69: Leading in Crisis: Strategic Affiliations and Partnerships
- July 23, 2020
Aimee Greeter joins Mark Reiboldt to discuss pursuing strategic affiliations and partnerships during times of crisis. As the pandemic continues to affect the healthcare industry, physicians will need strong partnerships to survive. Aimee and Mark discuss the importance of healthcare transactions in crisis, whether as a strategy or out of necessity.
We welcome all feedback from our listeners. Email us questions on any of the topics we discuss or questions about issues that interest you. You can also provide recommendations on matters for future episodes.
- Please email us: [email protected]
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: Coker Group Company Page
- Follow us on Twitter: @cokergroup
- Follow us on Instagram: @cokergroup
- Like us on Facebook: @cokerconsulting
According to a recent study, 1 in 5 primary care physician practices will not reopen post-pandemic for a few reasons.
- Physicians in small or solo private practices could decide to retire.
- Individual physicians could pursue other opportunities, such as employment or another form of affiliation with another healthcare entity.
- The entire group could pursue an affiliation strategy with another healthcare entity.
Aimee and Mark discuss strategic affiliations and partnerships during a crisis, and the role leadership plays in closing the deal.
Senior Vice PresidentContact