Coffee with Coker
Episode 54: Live Recording: Healthcare 2020 Panel
- January 2, 2020
Dr. Stephanie Cross, Roz Cordini, and Michele Madison join Mark for a panel discussion on the healthcare industry. Mark moderates the conversation as Dr. Cross, Roz, and Michele outline current trends in the healthcare industry and how those trends will continue to evolve throughout 2020. The discussion focuses on rural health and access to healthcare, telemedicine, physician reimbursement, and the opioid crisis.
We welcome all feedback from our listeners. Please submit questions on any of the topics we discuss or about issues that interest you. You can also recommend topics for future episodes.
- Email us: [email protected]
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: Coker Group Company Page
- Follow us on Twitter: @cokergroup
- Follow us on Instagram: @cokergroup
About the Panelists
- Stephanie Cross is an assistant professor at the University of Tennessee and specializes in OB/GYN. Dr. Cross has been engaged as a part of the teaching faculty at UT and private practice throughout her career.
- Roz Cordini, JD, MSN, RN, CHC, CHPC, is a senior vice present and director of coding and compliance services at Coker Group. Ms. Cordini leads the coding and compliance service line, which focuses on Office of Inspector General program compliance, compliance effectiveness reviews, physician compensation governance procedures, and governance education. She provides advisory services to boards of directors regarding compliance, virtual compliance officer services, provider documentation and coding audits, and other compliance-related services.
- Michele Person Madison is a Partner in the Healthcare Practice of Morris, Manning, and Martin, LLP, where she provides general legal advice to health systems in various regulatory and business matters. Ms. Madison is highly experienced in managing legal issues arising in hospitals, physician offices, or integrated health systems, including employment, investigations, risk management assessment, and corporation management. Also, she provides legal education for health systems’ medical staff, management team, and employees in these areas.
ROSALIND CORDINI, JD, MSN, CHC, CHPC
Senior Vice President/Director of Coding & Compliance ServicesContact