Coffee with Coker
Episode 24: Healthcare Strategic Planning: Working Now for the Future
- January 3, 2019
Aimee Greeter and Taylor Harrison join Mark to discuss the importance of prioritizing new strategic initiatives as the healthcare industry continues to evolve. Aimee, Taylor, and Mark talk about the importance of strategic planning—and the process for strategic planning–as the healthcare industry changes.
Subscribe to our feed in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast provider. Like what you hear? Leave a review! Not there? Let us know!
We welcome all feedback from our listeners. Please submit questions on any of the topics we discuss or questions about issues that interest you. You can also provide recommendations on topics for future episodes.
- Email us: [email protected]
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: Coker Group Company Page
- Follow us on Twitter: @cokergroup
- Follow us on Instagram: @cokergroup
- Evolution of the Healthcare Industry
- Goals of Strategic Planning
- Review current issues
- Develop a SWOT analysis
- Establish a vision
- Identify strategies and tactics for achieving the vision
- Communicate the goals of the organization
- Primary Focus Areas for Strategic Planning
- Macro-Environment Factors
- Market Factors
- Internal Factors
- The Strategic Planning Process
Follow Aimee on Twitter (@AimeeGreeter_CG)
Connect with Aimee on LinkedIn