Coffee with Coker
Episode 109: Is Your Advanced Practice Provider Compensation Strategy Successful?
- October 13, 2022
Alex Kirkland and Matt Jensen join Mark Reiboldt to discuss the results of our inaugural advanced practice provider strategy and oversight survey. The survey contains insight from 60 organizations employing 3,067 advanced practice providers and represents 4,356 physicians and 28 states.
We welcome all feedback from our listeners. Email us questions on any of the topics we discuss or questions about issues that interest you. You can also provide recommendations on matters for future episodes.
- Please email us: [email protected]
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: Coker Group Company Page
- Follow us on Twitter: @cokergroup
- Follow us on Instagram: @cokergroup
- Follow us on Facebook: @cokerconsulting
Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) are at the forefront of healthcare delivery. They directly impact organizational goals, such as patient access, care coordination, care outcomes, and population health initiatives.
A straightforward APP compensation framework that recognizes market rates, specialization, and experience is essential to an organization’s success in retaining and growing its APPs. Aligning APP compensation models with physician compensation model structures promotes team cohesiveness and enables providers to maximize their unique value to meet strategic goals and objectives.
Do you want to learn more about APP strategies and oversight? Click to listen to the episode and learn how APP strategies and oversight are changing.
- Download the 2022 survey results
- Major Changes to Split/Shared Billing Affect Advanced Practice Providers and Physicians
- How the CY 2022 PFS Final Rule Affects Split/Shared Visits and Critical Care Services
- Episode 107: How will Split/Shared Visits Change Between APPs and Physicians?
- Episode 102: How do you Align Provider Compensation with Health System Goals?