Coffee with Coker
Episode 10: Physician Compensation Round Table Discussion
- August 2, 2018
Justin Chamblee, Jon Morris and Stephen Ross join Mark for a round table discussion on physician compensation strategies. Mark moderates the discussion as Justin, Jon and Stephen outline current trends in designing and managing physician compensation plans, the strategic elements of physician compensation plan design, and the impact of value-based reimbursement on physician compensation and fair market value/commercially reasonable analyses.
About the Panelists
- Justin frequently presents at national conferences where physician leaders, healthcare legal counsel, and health system administrators gather to gain knowledge in the areas of physician compensation and hospital-physician integration. He is a recognized thought leader and subject matter expert on physician compensation.
- Jon currently focuses his practice on designing and implementing system-wide physician compensation plans that help organizations navigate the shift from volume to value.
- Stephen specializes in assisting healthcare organizations in the areas of hospital-physician alignment transactions, compensation valuation work, compensation plan redesign, strategic business planning and operational/financial performance improvement.
White Paper: Using Patient Panel as a Principle Element in Primary Care Physician Compensation
Fair Market Value: Assessing Compensation Arrangements in the Healthcare Industry
Connect with Justin on LinkedIn
Connect with Stephen on LinkedIn
Subscribe to our feed in Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify or your preferred podcast provider. Like what you hear? Leave a review! Not there? Let us know!
We welcome all feedback from our listeners. Please submit questions on any of the topics we discuss or questions about issues in which you have an interest. You can also provide recommendations on topics for future episodes.
- Email us: [email protected]
- Follow us on Twitter: @cokergroup
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: Coker Group Company Page