Areas of Expertise
- Contracting (Employment, Payer, IT Vendor)
- Hospital/Physician Alignment/Integration
- Interim Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Patient Access
- Physician Practice Performance Improvement
- Population Health Management
- Post-Merger Integration
- Quality-Based Healthcare Initiatives
- Revenue Cycle Optimization
- Value-Based Care and Reimbursement
Emory University, Goizueta Business School
Bachelor of Business Administration, Consulting/Venture Management and Marketing
Brandt Jewell is a senior vice president at Coker Group where he leads the physician services team, focused on delivering value across the ambulatory enterprise. He has extensive experience in assessing executive leadership, physician alignment strategies, operational efficiency, financial stability, organizational structures, and competitive landscapes for health systems across the country.
Mr. Jewell partners with health systems and medical groups to develop operational solutions and strategies that improve the organization’s financial health. He also assesses and implements value-based care strategies for integrated networks of employed and independent providers.
- Managed consulting engagements for health systems and medical groups of all sizes and structures.
- Developed and implemented accountable care solutions that address relevant factors for value-based payment reform and physician-hospital alignment strategies.
- Served in a variety of interim leadership roles for medical groups across the country.
- Led financial and operational turnarounds for medical practices.
- Developed clinically integrated provider networks.
- Managed practice acquisitions and operational integration into employed medical groups.
- Designed and implemented strategic plans.