Our Remote Workforce is Here for You
- March 25, 2020
Urgent Response to Declining Patient Visits and Limited Support Staff
We wish to express our gratitude for everything you’re doing to keep our communities safe and healthy. As you and others in the healthcare field bear the brunt of the turmoil caused by the spread of COVID-19, we want to support you and your teams in the areas where our worlds intersect.
We have a temporary remote workforce willing and able to help those in need through these challenging times.
We have repurposed our call center to contact patients who are canceling or missing appointments. Our phone agents contact these patients and rescheduling them with YOUR providers as a virtual visit. We are also assisting providers as they set-up workstations at home and establishing secure video and telephone conferences with their patients.
Our remote workforce will provide the following assistance:
- Rapid deployment of telemedicine solutions, including billing and infrastructure support.
- Restructuring vendor contracts to include telemedicine integration.
- Remote IT and helpdesk support, including shipping out refurbished laptops to assist providers and staff who are working remotely.
- Our certified system experts can provide backup software support and take Tier One end-user support calls, including supporting telemedicine users and remote workers for most systems.
- Remote revenue cycle management support (certified on all major billing platforms).
- Remote call center staffing support and roll-over calls during high capacity.
- Remote medical chart auditing, education, and compliance.
We’re here to help. There is no long-term commitment. All services are provided week-to-week and may be canceled at any time.
The response to COVID-19 may generate situations where providers and other personnel are deployed in unique and unanticipated ways to care for their patients and those in the community. As the situation unfolds and additional needs evolve, our team is prepared to respond nimbly to help you tackle these challenges. If you and your team do not have a plan in place, we recommend beginning those discussions now, even if you are in an area that is not yet heavily affected.
Please let us know what we can do to help support you and your organization during this period.
Contact us today to speak directly with Senior Vice President, Jeffery Daigrepont.
Senior Vice PresidentContact