Compliance Risk Assessment Services
Healthcare organizations are constantly facing new compliance risks and are challenged to keep up with the complicated and ever-changing healthcare regulatory environment. Today, now more than ever, it is vitally important that healthcare organizations maintain an effective compliance program. Regularly conducting a compliance risk assessment is foundational to an effective compliance program. It allows an organization to focus important resources on the greatest risks and those areas lacking adequate controls.
Coker’s compliance team has deep compliance industry knowledge and understands the day-to-day operational, regulatory, and compliance challenges healthcare organizations face. Coker can conduct an effective compliance risk assessment that will identify and evaluate compliance risks and provide recommendations to enable an organization to proactively prioritize its response and mitigation efforts toward the highest risks.
Key benefits of Coker’s Compliance Risk Assessment Services include:
- Assesses areas of increased government scrutiny to help ensure your organization has the information needed to ensure controls are in place to mitigate those regulatory risks.
- Identifies blind spots where compliance risk is not being managed adequately.
- Engages employees and management throughout the organization, which helps foster a culture of compliance.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to compliance, which is considered a key characteristic of an effective compliance program.
- Supports organizational strategic changes by using the results to provide executive leadership and management with critical information on compliance risks and mitigation strategies.
Assessing compliance risk is critical to ensuring your compliance program is operating effectively. Allow Coker to do the heavy lifting that comes with performing a compliance risk assessment for your organization. A Coker compliance risk assessment will provide the information your organization needs to ensure the highest areas of compliance risk are being evaluated and mitigated by your team.