Areas of Expertise
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science, Finance
*Completed study abroad program – Melbourne, Australia
Certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Healthcare Professional
Timothy Harper is a senior manager with Coker. He is certified in strategic planning and execution, P & L management, continuous process improvement, business analysis, and complex problem-solving. He has overseen and implemented proprietary software designed to manage revenue cycle, clinical encounters, and population health products within medical practice and hospital settings. He was responsible for workflow integration, client consultation, and relationship management.
Mr. Harper works in the information technology division with Jeffery Daigrepont, senior vice president, and focuses on EMR/PM implementations and technology assessments. Given his background, he is especially qualified to help organizations achieve the best results in all areas of information technology management strategies.
- Senior operations leader with deep project and program management expertise in healthcare and technology.
- Had oversight and assisted with the implementation of proprietary software designed to manage healthcare revenue cycle, clinical encounters, and population health products within medical practice and hospital settings and was responsible for workflow integration, client consultation, and relationship management.
- Created Project Management Development Program, focused on development of soft skills required of senior project associates as they prepared to become project managers.
- Led internally focused business analysis and project management team of Six Sigma Black Belts and Project Management Professionals (PMP) focused on internal improvement initiatives.
- Established vendor management function to oversee vendor contracts, driving vendor accountability, and interface with enterprise procurement.