Areas of Expertise
University of Georgia, Terry College of Business
Master of Business Administration
University of Georgia
Bachelor of Business Administration
Taylor Cowart is a senior associate with Coker’s financial and hospital operations services division. She works predominantly in the financial and alignment services section, providing clients with consultative assistance for alignment and integration, financial analyses, compensation design, and service line development. Ms. Cowart also works heavily with accountable care era response and preparation, helping clients respond to value-based reimbursement changes and developing population health management strategies. Her extensive experience in healthcare consulting includes the hospital administration arena, particularly in credentialing and privileging management.
- Drafted comprehensive business plans for developing private practices, clinically integrated networks, and various other healthcare entities.
- Completed detailed internal market and competitive research relative to strategic planning for health systems.
- Facilitated negotiations between healthcare entities seeking alignment or disengagement.
- Developed income distribution plans for large multi-specialty clinics across the nation.
- Led physician teams in strategic planning and operational improvement initiatives.