Areas of Expertise
University of Georgia, Terry College of Business
Master of Business Administration
University of Georgia
Bachelor of Business Administration
Taylor Cowart is a senior associate with Coker’s financial and hospital operations services division. She works predominantly in the financial and alignment services section, providing clients with consultative assistance for alignment and integration, financial analyses, and service line development. Ms. Cowart also works heavily with accountable care era response and preparation, helping clients respond to value-based reimbursement changes and developing population health management strategies. She comes with extensive experience in healthcare consulting, particularly in the hospital administration arena, such as credentialing and privileging management.
- Coordinated a confirmatory diligence review for the acquisition of a large health system in the Southeast.
- Drafted comprehensive business plans for the development of private practices, clinically integrated networks, and various other healthcare entities.
- Completed detailed internal, market and competitive research relative to strategic planning for health systems.
- Facilitated negotiations between healthcare entities seeking alignment or disengagement.
- Led team of consultants in developing and implementing new business lines.