Areas of Expertise
University of Florida
Bachelor of Science, Finance
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst (FMVA)
Natalie Chapman is an associate at Coker Group. She has two years of experience valuing alternative investments, with a focus on credit. Ms. Natalie has performed hundreds of valuations for corporate loans, commercial real estate loans, equity, equity options, loan pools, and more. She has in-depth experience using valuation methods such as DCFs, recovery approach, guideline public company approach, and more.
- Valued private corporate credit, distressed credit, preferred equity, loan pools, options, and real estate equity.
- Built new and updated existing financial models including diverse valuation methods such as discounted cash flow, trading comparable, transaction comparable and allocation models.
- Interacted with hedge fund, private equity, venture capital and limited partner investment and finance officers on the valuation of investments.
- Prepared valuation and other types of reports and presentations.
- Concluded on company credit ratings using financial statements across various industries including Consumer Staples, Energy, Real Estate, Industrials, Materials, Financials, and Utilities.
- Co-lead team of valuation professionals to provide quarterly valuations of over sixty-five corporate, structured, equity, and real estate investments.
- Built training models, hosted office hours, and provided in-depth reviews and feedback to new team members.