Areas of Expertise
University of Dallas
Master of Business Administration, Finance
Loyola University New Orleans
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance
New Orleans, LA
Michael Schenck, MBA, is a manager at Coker Group. He has five years of healthcare experience focusing on various healthcare services arrangements including clinical compensation, subsidy/collections guarantee coverage, on-call coverage, physician administrative and executive services, and other healthcare provider arrangements with health systems, hospitals, surgery centers, and physician groups. In addition to healthcare experience, previous experience includes financial analysis and corporate finance in the financial services and medical device fields.
- Conducted 200+ fair market valuations for various healthcare services arrangements, including physician clinical compensation, subsidy coverage, on-call coverage, physician administrative and executive services, and other healthcare provider arrangements.
- Spearheaded client communication and collaborated with legal counsel to ensure a comprehensive understanding of project scope and effectively managed ongoing project engagements.
- Streamlined project efficiency by developing and implementing automated Excel models, resulting in reduced redundancy and minimizing user error.
- Contributing author of Becker’s ASC Review: “The No Surprises Act Causes Growth in Anesthesia Coverage Payments at ASCs: What You Need to Know.”
- Contributing author of the Physician Alignment: Tips & Trends Bi-Annual Report, 2019 and 2023.