Areas of Expertise
- Compensation (Physician and Executive)
- Contracting (Employment, Payer, IT Vendor)
- Due Diligence
- Executive Search
- Fair Market Value/Commercial Reasonableness Opinions
- Hospital/Physician Alignment/Integration
- Interim Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Physician Practice Performance Improvement
- Clinically Integrated Networks
- Post-Merger Integration
- Quality-Based Healthcare Initiatives
- Revenue Cycle Optimization
- Strategic Planning
- Transaction Advisory/Negotiations
- Value-Based Care and Reimbursement
- Practice Buy-Sell Agreements
- Practice Succession Planning
- Medical Staff Planning and Relations
- Employee/Executive Incentive Plans
- Executive (C-Suite) Evaluation
- Educational Presentations
- Board/Executive Retreat Facilitation
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting, Cum Laude
Certified Public Accountant
American Institute of CPAs
Georgia Society of CPAs
American Society of Appraisers
Healthcare Financial Management Association
American College of Healthcare Executives
American Health Lawyers Association
Max Reiboldt, CPA, is the president/CEO of Coker Group. His 45 years of work has provided invaluable experience, working in business and industry, primarily involving healthcare providers. He handles strategic, tactical, financial, and management issues that health systems, physicians, and other healthcare entities and/or investors face in today’s evolving marketplace.
Mr. Reiboldt understands the nuances of the healthcare industry, especially in such a dynamic age. He understands that healthcare organizations need to maintain viability in a highly competitive market. Whether a transitional provider or a more trailblazing healthcare entity, Max works with these organizations to provide sound solutions to every day and long-range challenges. His hands-on approach may be “old school,” but clients value his open communication skills and responsiveness.
As president/CEO, Max oversees Coker Group’s services as part of the Executive Committee. With all his years of experience and his management duties for the Firm, he still has a passion for working with clients and organizations of all sizes, engaging in consulting projects nationwide.
- Works extensively with health systems/hospitals, medical practices, and related healthcare entities, including private equity funds.
- Provides sound financial, strategic, and tactical solutions to hospitals and health systems, medical practices, and other healthcare entities, including private equity firms, through keen analysis and problem-solving.
- Shares expertise as an author, speaker, and educator to healthcare leaders through books, white papers, articles, and speaking engagements at national symposiums, retreats, and other forums.
- Exhibits proficiency in physician/hospital alignment initiatives, hospital service line development, clinical integration initiatives, financial analyses (including physician and executive compensation plans), mergers and acquisitions, hospital and practice strategic planning, ancillary services development, PHO/IPA/MSO/CIN development, appraisals, and related consultations. Also, he exemplifies expertise in working with private equity firms.