Areas of Expertise
- Compensation (Physician and Executive)
- Contracting (Employment, Payer, IT Vendor)
- Due Diligence
- Executive Search
- Fair Market Value/Commercial Reasonableness Opinions
- Hospital/Physician Alignment/Integration
- Interim Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Physician Practice Performance Improvement
- Population Health Management
- Post-Merger Integration
- Quality-Based Healthcare Initiatives
- Revenue Cycle Optimization
- Strategic Planning
- Transaction Advisory
- Value-Based Care and Reimbursement
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting, Cum Laude
Certified Public Accountant
American Institute of CPAs
Georgia Society of CPAs
American Society of Appraisers
Healthcare Financial Management Association
American College of Healthcare Executives
American Health Lawyers Association
Max Reiboldt, CPA, is the president/CEO of Coker Group. He has experienced first-hand the ongoing changes of healthcare providers, which uniquely equips him to handle strategic, tactical, financial, and management issues that health systems and physicians face in today’s evolving marketplace.
Mr. Reiboldt understands the nuances of the healthcare industry, especially in such a dynamic age. He understands healthcare organizations’ needs to maintain viability in a highly competitive market. His position of having “experienced everything” in the healthcare industry equips him to provide pertinent counsel to clients. Whether a transitional provider or a more trailblazing healthcare entity, Mr. Reiboldt is uniquely qualified to work with these organizations to provide sound solutions to every day and long-range challenges.
As president/CEO, Mr. Reiboldt oversees Coker Group’s services and its general operations. He has a passion for working with clients and organizations of all sizes and engages in consulting projects nationwide.
- Worked extensively with health systems/hospitals, medical practices, and related healthcare entities.
- Provided sound financial, strategic, and tactical solutions to hospitals and health systems, medical practices, and other healthcare entities through keen analysis and problem-solving.
- Became an avid author, speaker, and educator of healthcare leaders through books, white papers, articles, and speaking engagements at national symposiums.
- Grown level of expertise in physician/hospital alignment initiatives, hospital service line development, clinical integration initiatives, financial analyses (including physician compensation plans), mergers and acquisitions, hospital and practice strategic planning, ancillary services development, PHO/IPA/MSO/CIN development, appraisals, and consultations in the era of accountable care.