Areas of Expertise
University of Pittsburgh School of Public Health
Master of Health Administration
Dual Bachelor of Arts in Biology & Health, Medicine, and Society
Integrated Minor in Business
Patient Safety Fellowship
Matthew Kravitz is a professional coming with experience in healthcare consulting and industry. He obtained a Master of Health Administration from the University of Pittsburgh following his undergraduate studies at Lehigh University. At Lehigh, Matthew earned a Dual BA in Biology and Health, Medicine & Society with an Integrated Business Minor. With a focus on performance improvement consulting in the outpatient sector, Matthew enhanced patient access and provider utilization. During his time at a health system, Matthew gained experience in cost-effective analytics and physician compensation. This expertise has provided him with an understanding of the financial and operational intricacies of the healthcare industry. Matthew is driven by a passion for healthcare performance improvement and its ability to drive meaningful outcomes. He joins Coker as an associate, where he will leverage his knowledge and skills to contribute to transformative initiatives within the industry, fostering positive change and improved healthcare outcomes.
- Designed and implemented a centralized scheduling system implementation within a leading healthcare system to automate approximately 110,000 patient appointments a year.
- Designed an Excel quantitative analysis tool to measure clients’ new patient appointment ratios to guide provider department standards across the system with outcomes to increase patient access and provider utilization.
- Built a provider template tracking database to monitor provider-patient data for 450 provider template sessions to report provider metrics and dashboard access for executive-level leadership accurately.
- Led client meetings to develop scheduling and provider template design across subspecialty divisions.
- Developed OR staffing and provider utilization financial analysis tool to predict financial impact according to organizational needs.
- Responsible for calculating and auditing physician incentive compensation distributions across Anesthesia providers.