Master of Business Administration, Business Management and Marketing
University of Central Florida
Bachelor of Arts, Organizational Communication and Business
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Mark Deutsch, MBA, CSM, is the senior vice president of business development at Coker. He is a business development and healthcare professional with over 30 years of experience. Prior to joining Coker, positions have included Managing Director, Sales/Business Development for a business and digital transformation consultancy group with a specialty in healthcare; President/CEO for the largest independent pediatric medical group in Virginia; General Manager/Administrator for Richmond, Virginia’s two leading providers of outpatient diagnostic imaging services; and founder or senior executive for numerous healthcare entities. Skilled at navigating all levels of complex organizations, driving decisions and direction through influence, including C-level, executive, and senior business stakeholders, Mr. Deutsch is a critical thinker and problem solver who helps organizations and individuals perform at high levels through strategy, structure, management, and operations to create value, maximize impact, and deliver business performance.
In addition, Mr. Deutsch is a well-regarded author and speaker, with multiple engagements for organizations including the Healthcare Financial Management Association, American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management, Association for Medical Imaging Management, Medtrade, the Home Care Association of America, Institute of Management Accountants, and Financial Executives International. He contributed to two best-selling books and authored articles in Home Health Care Dealer/Provider, ADVANCE for Providers of Post-Acute Care, HME News, and Infusion Magazine.
- Led sales and business development for a consulting group.
- Member of company executive leadership team.
- Built and managed a global business development team from the ground up, leading to an average revenue growth of 43% year-over-year.
- Led strategic go-to-market initiatives with technology partners (ServiceNow, Akumina, Sitecore, MuleSoft, and Salesforce).
- Created and implemented a business development training program for healthcare advisory consultants.