Bachelor of Arts, Communication
Bachelor of Science, Secondary Education
American Society for Healthcare Human Resources
American College of Healthcare Executives
Georgia Association of Healthcare Executives
Global Commerce Committee, Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
A veteran recruiting executive and vice president at Coker Group, Lee Perrett has over 25 years of experience recruiting and placing senior-level executives and middle management candidates within multiple disciplines and industries. These include hospitals, healthcare systems, medical group practices, consumer products, finance, consulting, and professional services. His experience is in partnering with client organizations in their leadership selection efforts for positions ranging from Director level to President/CEO. Lee tailors every search assignment specifically for each job function and client and designs them to meet the unique requirements and strategic challenges for that role. A good fit with the organization’s culture is a top priority.
Perrett is a person of high integrity with excellent communication skills, flexibility, commitment, and dedication to his clients, which are essential attributes in the recruiting and executive search arena. Having extensive experience in corporate human resources positions, he enjoys partnering with his healthcare clients in recruiting top candidates who will add value and strengthen their organization.
- Held a wide variety of recruiting and human resources positions throughout his career, in both US and multiple international locations.
- Partnered with client hospitals and healthcare organizations in their leadership selection efforts for positions ranging from director up to president/CEO.
- Recruited and placed Interim leaders in client organizations in a variety of functional areas, usually in less than one month.
- Provided “unbundled” search consulting services for clients who need only specific components of a retained search and tailors them to the client. Examples are finalist candidate screening/vetting (including internal candidates); developing recruitment and selection strategies; and background and reference checking.
- Consulted with hospital leadership to define the specific skills and experience needed for the particular position along with the all-important cultural fit requirements the successful candidate must possess.
- Provided hands-on interview and selection training to the client leadership team and/or board members, including developing targeted interview questions for their selection team.