Areas of Expertise
- Clinical Information Systems
- Coding and Documentation Assessments and Audits
- Contracting (Employment, Payer, IT Vendor)
- Due Diligence
- Financial Modeling and Economic Analysis
- Governance Structure Optimization
- Health Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Healthcare Compliance Programs
- Healthcare Mergers & Acquisitions Due Diligence
- Healthcare Technology Management, Support, and Hosting
- HIPAA Compliance
- Hospital/Physician Alignment/Clinical Integration
- Interim Management in Healthcare
- Patient Access
- Performance Improvement
- Physician Community Needs Assessment/Medical Staff Development Planning
- Population Health Management
- Quality-Based Healthcare Initiatives
- Revenue Cycle Optimization
- Strategic Planning
St. James School of Medicine
Doctor of Medicine, MS4
Park Ridge, Illinois
Bachelor of Science, Nursing
Associate of Science, Healthcare Management
Athena Health – Certified Go Live Specialist
Collector, Clinicals and Communicator Applications
American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM)
American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
Kaden Mazak is a manager in the healthcare technology service area at Coker Group, with over 12 years of experience working on various healthcare and IT consulting projects. He is a healthcare information technology (HIT) consultant, specializing in healthcare automation and a wide range of practice management and electronic health record (EHR) software technology. He works on different high-level consulting projects, assisting clients in technology assessments and selection, providing guidance and solutions, and executing strategic project deliverables to coordinate, guide, and advance EHR adoption and use. He is proficient in HIT best practice models and establishing and maintaining relationships with organizations and EHR vendors for project success.
Kaden has exceptional skills in problem-solving, goal setting, clinical and medical informatics, project management, continuous workflow process improvement, training management, motivation and team building, and decisive leadership in high-risk settings.
- Assisted executive leaders and groups to identify strategies for implementing HIT by aligning technology initiatives with organizational project goals and desired outcomes.
- Proficient understanding of PM/EMR applications, processes, and workflows in numerous specialties.
- Managed transitions successfully during PM, EHR, and patient portal implementations.
- Implemented project/program management systems at a complex enterprise level.
- Manager of a three-person team that researched, designed, published on the electronic build of 300+ physician order sets and protocols to decrease documentation time for 188 physicians.
- Advisor to C-level executives on physician matters relating to inpatient and outpatient EHR user experience, implementation, and adoption; physician-facing aspects of Meaningful Use, EHR Quality Metrics, EHR Clinical Decision Support, CPOE, EHR Governance Models, EHR Change Management, EHR Physician Documentation, and Physician Training.