Areas of Expertise
- Healthcare Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Financial Analysis and Modeling
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Performance Improvement
- Strategic Planning
University of North Carolina
Master of Business Administration, MBA
Chapel Hill, NC
Michigan State University
Master of Science, Accounting
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting
East Lansing, MI
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Josh Branham is the vice president of accounting and finance at Coker Group. He is an operations-focused finance professional known for integrating finance and accounting teams into organizations with a strong emphasis on being a strategic business partner. He has a diversified finance background, holding a variety of finance roles across functions such as auditing, accounting, controllership, and FP&A. These roles have stretched across multiple industries, including Supply Chain & Distribution, Luxury Products, and Aerospace. As an analytical thinker who puts the customer experience first, he uses data to drive better customer experiences while enhancing the efficiency of the related transaction for the business.
- Experience with a wide variety of organizations, including large multinational corporations, private-equity-backed organizations, and various sizes of privately-held businesses.
- Works hand-in-hand with influential players to identify key synergies in acquisition opportunities and quantify the impact of the synergies.
- Utilizes his operational background and data analysis skills to uncover new trends and provide data-driven solutions correlating to those trends.
- Works with organizations to review their compensation strategy and optimize their retention strategy.