Areas of Expertise
- Clinical Information Systems (Selection/Implementation/Optimization)
- Coding and Documentation Assessments and Audits
- Compliance Programs
- Compliance Services
- Contracting (Employment, Payer, IT Vendor)
- Due Diligence
- Healthcare Technology
- HIPAA Compliance
- Hospital/Physician Alignment/Integration
- Interim Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Patient Access
- Performance Improvement
- Population Health Management
- Post-Merger Integration
- Physician Community Need Assessment
- Revenue Cycle Optimization
- Strategic Planning
- Value-Based Care and Reimbursement
Lady of the Lakes University
Associates Degree, Business
Los Colinas, Texas
East Lake University
Executive Fellowship in Practice Management, American Academy of Medical Management
Certified Physician Practice Manager
Master Certificate in Practice Management
American Academy of Orthopedic Executives
Health Information Management Systems Society
American Health Information Management Association
United States Coast Guard
Jeffery Daigrepont, senior vice president at Coker Group, specializes in healthcare automation, system integration, cybersecurity, operations, and deployment of enterprise information systems for large integrated delivery networks and medical practices. His specific interests deal with data migration, vendor contracting, strategic IT planning and optimization, security, and compliance.
A popular national speaker, Jeffery is frequently engaged by highly respected organizations across the nation, including many non-profit trade associations and state medical societies. He has co-authored a top-selling book, Complete Guide and Toolkit to Successful EHR Adoption (2011 HIMSS) and is a contributor to The Healthcare Executive’s Guide to ACO Strategy (2015 HCPro).
- Chaired the ambulatory information systems steering committee (AISC) of HIMSS and represented the HIMSS ambulatory and AISC members as the committee liaison for the ACEC planning committee.
- Credentialed by the American Academy of Medical Management (AAMM) with an Executive Fellowship in Practice Management (EFMP).
- Served as an impartial healthcare industry advisor to Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB), Silver Lake Partners, and other healthcare venture capitalist firms.
- Addressed many national trade associations and medical societies, including the AMA, HIMSS, AHIMA, NRHA, MGMA, and AMGA.