Areas of Expertise
- Compensation (Physician & Executive)
- Mergers & Acquisitions Compliance Services
- Performance Improvement
- Due Diligence
- Financial Analysis & Modeling
- Fair Market Value/Commercial Reasonableness Opinions
- Hospital/Physician Alignment/Integration
- Strategic Planning
- Transaction Advisory
- Value-Based Care & Reimbursement
- Regulatory Compliance
University of Denver
Master of Business Administration, Finance
Bachelor of Science, Actuarial Science
Accredited Senior Appraiser – Business Valuation
American Society of Appraisers
Denver Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers
Healthcare Financial Management Association (Colorado), served on Membership and Education & Program committees
Jana Sizemore is a vice president at Coker Group. She has over thirteen years of experience developing business and compensation valuation opinions for healthcare clients. She provides financial advisory services related to business enterprise appraisals, management services, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions. She has issued fair market value opinions on various types of provider compensation such as employed and independent physicians, call coverage, and medical directorships, as well as professional services and management services arrangements. Jana strives to help healthcare organizations minimize compliance and financial risk and ensures that financial arrangements meet the complex requirements related to FMV. Her valuation engagements provide management and leadership with the specific tools they need for business planning and compliance purposes.
- Directs FMV opinions on diverse types of provider compensation (employed and independent, call coverage, medical directorships), professional services, and management services agreements.
- Leads business valuation projects involving controlling and minority interests in health systems, hospitals, physician practices, ASCs, diagnostic imaging centers, and other healthcare-related businesses.
- Develops comprehensive fair market value compliance programs for clients to screen their arrangements for potential compliance issues.
- Advises clients on transaction advisory initiatives, dealing with deal structure and compensation model structure.