Areas of Expertise
Bachelor of Science, Finance
Isaiah Kempf is an associate at Coker Group. He brings experience in building and maintaining custom reporting for clients as well as designing and implementing profitability and forecasting models for organizations. Specific skills include P&L management, financial modeling, budget analysis, risk management, and proficiency in programs such as SQL, Excel-Essbase, and Tableau. He obtained his Bachelor of Science in Finance from Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business.
- Ensured profitability and forecast models were consistent with corporate strategy and inclusive of any new landscape information.
- Assisted with the coordination of new business quarterly and yearly forecasts with key internal stakeholders including sales, healthcare economics, and pricing teams.
- Prepared consolidated, top-down P&L financials for monthly, quarterly, and yearly close meetings with the executive team.
- Updated Oracle Essbase data for clients inclusive of forecast and utilization metrics.
- Built out and maintained company-wide profitability models analyzing individual client metrics broken down by line of business and product, using MySQL regularly for data retrieval and Tableau for presentation.
- Prepared ad hoc models and reports for the organization during reporting cycles.