Areas of Expertise
- Clinical Information Systems (Selection/Implementation/Optimization)
- Coding and Documentation Assessments and Audits
- Due Diligence
- HIPAA Compliance
- Interim Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Patient Access
- Performance Improvement
- Quality-Based Healthcare Initiatives
- Revenue Cycle Optimization
- Strategic Planning
- Value-Based Care and Reimbursement
Master of Science, Information Technology and Health Information Management
Pennsylvania State University
Bachelor of Science, Data Communications and Networking
McKesson Corporation – Physician Solutions PM/EHR
Athena Health – Certified Project Lead
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
Pennsylvania College of Technology Computer Club
Habitat for Humanity
Gabriel Harry is a senior manager in Coker Group’s healthcare technology service area. Gabriel has over two decades of experience working on a variety of healthcare and IT consulting projects. He is passionate about utilizing technology to improve clinical outcomes in healthcare environments. He is proficient in best practices in healthcare information technology (HIT) and research and development of current technologies to maximize efficiency at minimum cost. Gabriel has a strong delivery of efficient design, implementation, evaluation, and outcomes assessment with excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills.
- Served as an EHR conversion analyst with an orthopedic/sports medicine practice where he performed myriad functions, including working with physicians to identify a business case for upgrading their EHR system.
- Worked with pediatric, neurology, and orthopedic specialties and Prizm Healthcare Systems, performing EHR implementation and configuration functions.
- Managed client services at Equifax Healthcare Risk Management and as an auditor in the medical extended business office.