Areas of Expertise
University of Florida
Master of Accountantcy
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Certified Public Accountant
Felix Chen is a senior associate consultant with Coker Group. As an associate working alongside the finance, operations, and strategy divisions, Felix engages in consulting projects with physicians and health systems nationwide. He primarily works on finance-related projects and participates in various fair market value (FMV) reviews, business valuations, tangible and intangible asset valuations, due diligence reviews, physician-hospital alignment transactions, and other areas of financial analyses. His previous experience includes assuring financial statements for REITs, joint ventures, and partnerships in the real estate industry.
- Completed business valuations for hospitals and physician practices across the nation.
- Conducted physician-hospital alignment transactions.
- Completed physician compensation valuations to ensure requirements of fair market value and commercial reasonableness are met.
- Served as an experienced associate with PricewaterhouseCoopers where he assisted in the completion of financial statement audits for the real estate industry.
- Worked closely with upper-level management, such as director of financial reporting and the controller, in various public and non-public companies.