Areas of Expertise
- Compensation (Physician and Executive)
- Due Diligence
- Fair Market Value/Commercial Reasonableness Opinions
- Financial Modeling and Economic Analysis
- Hospital/Physician Alignment/Integration
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Quality-Based Healthcare Initiatives
- Strategic Planning
- Transaction Advisory
- Value-Based Care and Reimbursement
Kennesaw State University, Coles College of Business
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science, Psychology and Business
Mount Berry, Georgia
Erica Lindquist is an Atlanta-based senior associate for Coker Group’s finance, operations, and strategy division. She engages in consulting projects with physicians and health systems nationwide, providing consulting services on compensation review and model development, financial analyses, fair market value (FMV) opinions, tangible asset valuations, and hospital/physician alignment transactions. Erica also assists in presentation research and development for Coker’s various speaking engagements, and contributions to various healthcare magazine articles, white papers, and books.
- Assisted healthcare organizations in the review and reconstruction of compensation arrangements.
- Completed physician compensation valuations and developed opinions to ensure requirements of fair market value and commercial reasonableness are met.
- Assisted several dermatology practices through acquisitions by private equity firms and platform companies, assisting with due diligence, valuation advisory, deal structuring, and integration.
- Participated in multiple economic negotiations for compensation between private practices and health systems.