Areas of Expertise
Pennsylvania State University
Bachelor of Science, Finance
State College, Pennsylvania
Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
Denise is a Senior Manager with Coker Group serving healthcare organizations with a variety of financial analyses. She focuses primarily on providing fair market value opinions to support transactions involving physician practices, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, and hospitals. Additionally, Denise assists in the development and analysis of provider compensation models, ensuring that compensation is consistent with FMV.
Denise has over 13 years of experience working with hospitals, health systems, independent medical groups, and healthcare attorneys on financial analysis, modeling, and business valuations.
- Performed business valuations for healthcare entities of all types, including ambulatory surgery centers, multi-modality imaging centers, multi-specialty physician practice with over twenty locations, physician practices in a variety of specialties, both with and without ancillary services, physical therapy centers, and fitness centers.
- Supported a large regional health system in assessing the financial feasibility of expanding into a new hospital location.
- Assisted with the development of physician compensation models.
- Prepared FMV Opinions related to provider compensation arrangements.
- Contributed to written publications and speaking events for a variety of organizations including Business Valuation Resources, American Health Lawyers Association Business Law and Governance Newsletter, and Becker’s Hospital Review.