Areas of Expertise
- Revenue Cycle Optimization
- Practice Management System Analysis & Optimization
- Practice/Network Operations Improvement
- Interim Revenue Cycle & Operations Management
- Coding and Documentation Assessments and Audits
- Compliance Programs
- Compliance Services
- Contracting (Employment, Payer, IT Vendor)
- Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Expense Review and Vendor Contract Negotiation
Master of Business Administration, Healthcare Management
University of West Georgia
Bachelor of Business Administration, Management
Certified Professional Compliance Officer
Certified Professional Coder
Certified Medical Practice Executive
American Academy of Professional Coders
American College of Medical Practice Executives
Medical Group Management Association
A senior manager in practice management consulting, Deborah Hill is responsible for managing the delivery of services to physicians, both through client hospitals and to group and individual practices. These services include performing operational, revenue cycle, and compliance assessments, and providing short- or long-term interim management oversight in these areas. She supervises the payer enrollment and onboarding process for physicians and non-physician providers. Additionally, she is responsible for consolidating, reviewing, and negotiating managed care contracts, performing coding audits and supervising the audit process, making recommendations related to audit findings, and initiating pertinent education and training programs to providers and staff. Her work includes establishing and integrating compliance programs and working with organizational compliance staff to develop effective compliance programs.
- 30 years of medical practice and physician network operations and revenue cycle management.
- Medical practice acquisitions, startups & onboarding.
- Coding & documentation audits for medical practices/groups (1-600+ providers).
- Management of provider and network credentialing and payer enrollment processes.
- Successful negotiations of network payer, vendor and provider contracts.