Areas of Expertise
- Clinical Information Systems
- Coding and Documentation Assessments and Audits
- Compensation (Physician & Executive)
- Compliance Services
- Compliance Programs (Development and Effectiveness)
- Contracting (Employment, Payor, IT Vendor)
- Cyber Security
- HIPAA Compliance
- Interim Management
- Patient Access
- Performance Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Healthcare Technology Management, Support, and Hosting
- Value-Based Care & Reimbursement
University of North Texas Health Science Center
Master Health Administration
Fort Worth, Texas
University of Texas – Dallas
Bachelor of Science, Healthcare Administration
American College of Healthcare Executives
athenahealth GLS Certified
Connor Schweik works with the HCIT team at Coker Group to develop project plans that fit the client’s needs and goals. He serves Coker’s clients and achieves optimal results in negotiations, contracting, and efficiency. Connor has championed large projects at the corporate level as an administrator for large healthcare organizations and specializes in a wide range of practice management and electronic health record (EHR) software technology. Working with the HCIT team, Connor continues to deliver HCIT vendor contracting services, EHR/EMR implementation support, project management, and telemedicine solutions. Proficient in HIT best practice models and project success, he has exceptional skills in problem-solving, goal setting, motivation and team building, and decisive leadership in high-risk scenarios.
- Developed and implemented a vendor relations program across a multi-facility healthcare organization to simplify processes for clinical leaders and decrease costs for the organization.
- Assisted executive leaders and groups in identifying strategies for implementing HIT by aligning technology initiatives with organizational project goals and desired outcomes.
- Assisted in managing the implementation team for four new facilities for an expanding healthcare organization.
- Implemented, audited, and supported custom-built contract profile applications and created complex pricing sequences for payer-based contracts to obtain accurate reimbursements for clients, including hospitals and physician groups.