Areas of Expertise
- Fair Market Value/Commercial Reasonableness Opinions
- Financial Analysis
- Data Integration
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance Major
Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC)
Bennie Harris II is an associate at Coker Group. Before joining Coker, he was an Implementation Manager for UBS Financial Services. He led regular meetings and worked in collaboration with directors and executive leadership to ensure the successful completion of projects and client deliverables. His leadership capabilities are thoroughly enhanced through his excellent critical thinking, analytical, and decision-making prowess to ensure client satisfaction. In addition, Bennie was invited to speak at the Pfeffer Graduate School of Business and Lipscomb University School of Business to provide professional advice to students enrolled in the program.
- Provided expert advice on CPT and ICD coding guidelines, clinical documentation, risk adjustment methods, billing, revenue integrity policies, and denials analysis prevention to physicians, associate staff, and department leadership.
- Advised clients on best practices for organizing equity data.
- Maintained project timeline with accuracy and efficiency.
- Analyzed and handled employee stock plan data from various companies.
- Enhanced the end-of-year audit by creating a well-arranged document that explained the company’s in-depth processes.
- Worked for Phillips Healthcare in procurement.
- Responsible for implementing companies’ employee equity plans onto the UBS platform.
- Performed strategic buying activities and was involved in commodity strategy development.
- Analyzed current spending and found improved ways to achieve the maximum bottom line.
- Ensured effective relationships with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Assessed clients’ investment portfolios and analyzed financial data.