Areas of Expertise
Washington and Lee University
Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Business Administration
Baynes Welch is an accomplished problem-solver who is dedicated to fixing the myriad of problems in healthcare. He has experience working with the country’s largest, independent, physician-owned primary care practice which has shaped his understanding of the challenges physician offices face and the solutions required to remain competitive in the mercurial healthcare landscape.
Bayne focuses on innovative ways to promote changes in healthcare including leading the charge to make healthcare more affordable, transparent, accessible, and improving patient outcomes.
- Launched a new medical practice with 88 physicians and 350 staff across 10 locations.
- Created a patient responsibility analysis that identified a gap in collections. Led the initiative to successfully collect an additional $350,000 without increasing spend.
- Devised and built call center and clinical phone support to cover 150,000 patients.
- Assisted in the development of business models for Value-Based Medicine, Direct to Employer, and Medicare Advantage operations.
- Modeled financial acquisition analyses for prospective physician groups.