Areas of Expertise
- Compensation (Physician and Executive)
- Fair Market Value/Commercial Reasonableness Opinions
- Financial Modeling and Economic Analysis
- Governance Structure Optimization
- Healthcare Analytics and Business Intelligence
- HIPAA Compliance
- Hospital/Physician Alignment/Integration
- Patient Access
- Performance Improvement
- Post-Merger Integration
- Revenue Cycle Optimization
- Strategic Planning
Medical University of South Carolina
Masters in Health Administration
Charleston, South Carolina
Bachelor of Science, Health & Exercise Science
Greenville, South Carolina
Fellow, American College of Medical Practice Executives
Andy Sobczyk is a manager for Coker Group’s physician services and finance, operations, and strategy divisions. Mr. Sobczyk joined the Coker team in August 2018 to partner with clients in the ambulatory enterprise and deliver value in the areas of operational efficiency, organizational structure, physician alignment strategy, financial stability, revenue cycle management, and leadership coaching and development. He also supports compensation valuation work, compensation plan redesign, and strategic business planning. Andy’s previous experience includes working as a physician enterprise executive leader and also as a management consultant. He has a passion for collaborating with healthcare leadership, providers, and staff to identify improvement opportunities and convert strategy into meaningful action and results.
- Managed consulting engagements for health systems and medical groups of varying size and specialty mix. Engagements focused on performance improvement and strategy and delivered significant cost savings or revenue enhancement value.
- Led diverse, multi-specialty provider teams as both a Director of Operations and Operations Manager within integrated health systems.
- Designed and implemented strategic plans and budgets. Created dashboards and operational reports to drive accountability in the areas of patient access, provider productivity, patient satisfaction, and referral management.
- Developed comprehensive project plans and led multi-disciplinary teams through performance improvement initiatives.