Areas of Expertise
Greenville, South Carolina
Andrew Cadger is a senior associate for Coker Group’s finance, operations, and strategy division. He focuses on fair market opinions, compensation model development, financial analyses, and hospital/physician alignment transactions as well. Mr. Cadger also works with Coker’s hospital operations and strategic services team on physicians’ community needs assessments and medical staff development plans.
- Worked on strategic pricing with an emphasis on charge strategy and optimal charge methodology for hospitals and health systems, with revenues up to $10 billion.
- Alongside the practice management division leadership team, assisted in a system-wide patient access optimization project, focusing on new patients, for outpatient clinics affiliated with a prominent academic medical center.
- Completed multiple compensation redesigns, ranging from a mid-sized rural facility to a large urban health system.
- Participated in compensation and economic negotiations between medical schools and health systems.
- Negotiated and redesigned cardiology service line employment agreements for large metropolitan health system.
- Developed a compensation modeling tool for hospital administration to track compensation on an ongoing basis.