Areas of Expertise
- Financial Modeling and Economic Analysis
- Fair Market Value and Commercial Reasonableness
- Strategic Planning
- Healthcare Expert Witness
- Hospital/Physician Alignment and Clinical Integration
- Governance Structure Optimization
- Value-Based Care and Reimbursement
- Business Valuation
- Patient Access
- Physician Community Needs Assessment/Medical Staff Development Planning
Andrew Cadger is a senior associate for Coker Group’s finance, operations, and strategy divisions. He primarily focuses on compensation valuation and model development, financial modeling and analysis, fair market opinions, and hospital/physician alignment transactions. Mr. Cadger also works with Coker’s operations and strategic divisions on governance structure, strategic planning, physicians’ community needs assessments, and medical staff development plans.
- Completed multiple compensation redesigns ranging from a mid-sized rural facility to a major urban health system.
- Participated in compensation and economic negotiations between medical schools and health systems.
- Negotiated and redesigned employment agreements for cardiology and surgical service lines for a significant metropolitan health system.
- Developed a compensation modeling tool for hospital administration to track compensation on an ongoing basis.
- Served as a compensation valuation expert witness for analyses and reporting.
- Assisted the practice management leadership team in a system-wide patient access optimization project, focusing on new patients for outpatient clinics affiliated with a prominent academic medical center.
- Worked on strategic pricing with an emphasis on charge strategy and optimal charge methodology for hospitals and health systems, with revenues up to $10 billion.