Areas of Expertise
- Compensation (Physician and Executive)
- Contracting (Employment, Payer, IT Vendor)
- Due Diligence
- Executive Search
- Fair Market Value/Commercial Reasonableness Opinions
- Hospital/Physician Alignment/Integration
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Performance Improvement
- Population Health Management
- Post-Merger Integration
- Quality-Based Healthcare Initiatives
- Strategic Planning
- Transaction Advisory
- Value-Based Care and Reimbursement
Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health
Master of Public Health, Health Policy and Management
Michigan State University
Bachelor of Science, Human Biology
East Lansing, Michigan
Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
Aimee Greeter is a senior vice president at Coker Group with specialized expertise in alignment, accountable care responsiveness, hospital service line development, clinical integration initiatives, strategic planning, executive compensation, mergers and collaborations, operational issues, and financial management. Ms. Greeter works with non-profit and for-profit hospitals and health systems of all sizes and larger single and multi-specialty physician practices to achieve their strategic and tactical goals.
Additionally, Ms. Greeter manages the firm’s alignment and transaction services for healthcare facilities throughout the country. The team works with some of the largest and most prestigious health systems in the U.S., as well as regional health systems, medical centers, critical access hospitals, outpatient facilities and medical practices in all 50 states. In addition, Ms. Greeter and her team regularly work with major for-profit healthcare entities on their financial and transaction strategies, including assisting on buyside acquisitions, divestiture of assets, and strategic development plans.
Ms. Greeter is also a popular program speaker, and is frequently engaged by highly respected organizations across the nation to speak to health systems, medical groups, legal associations and other healthcare constituents. She has also authored numerous articles and books on topics such as physician engagement, practice mergers, professional service agreements (PSAs), and executive leadership.
- Co-leads Coker Group’s Financial Advisory and Alignment Services (FAAS) division.
- Managed alignment and transaction services for healthcare facilities across the nation.
- Conducted research and developed marketing initiatives for a pharmaceutical company’s commercial operations division.
- Assisted in conducting epidemiological research on healthcare related projects at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).