Coffee with Coker
Episode 99: How Have Hiring and HR Trends Influenced the Healthcare Industry?
- March 29, 2022
Lee Perrett and Richard Ballard join Mark to talk about the latest hiring and HR trends the pandemic inspired. They contemplate hybrid and remote workforces, workforce health, DEI initiatives, and the benefits of interim leadership.[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/22572626/height/100/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1164482/custom-color/0067b1″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Follow our feed in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or your preferred podcast provider. Like what you hear? Leave a review!
We welcome all feedback from our listeners. Email us questions on any of the topics we discuss or questions about issues that interest you. You can also provide recommendations on matters for future episodes.
- Please email us: [email protected]
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: Coker Group Company Page
- Follow us on Twitter: @cokergroup
- Follow us on Instagram: @cokergroup
- Follow us on Facebook: @cokerconsulting
Did you know 95% of HR leaders expect that at least some of their employees will work remotely after the pandemic? The shift to hybrid work will be a massive driver of transformation, and leaders must prepare to support it.
Workforce health is a growing concern, especially in the healthcare field. Employees are leaving companies at an alarming rate for new opportunities that address their needs in the wake of the pandemic.
How do you bridge the gap and attract suitable candidates?
Click to listen to the episode.
- Invest in Developing Your Physician Practice Leaders While Helping Them Achieve Organizational Objectives
- 12 Mistakes Executives Make on Resumes (and How to Avoid Them)
- Episode 93: What are Interim Management Services, and Do You Need Them?
- Episode 31: Performing a Healthcare Organization Executive Search