Learn how to successfully navigate the path to value with Coker Group’s mini-webinar series. Senior executives from Coker will present on the components related to the shift from volume to value. This series will be multiple mini-webinars that will be 30 minutes each. During that time presenters will introduce the topic, address the issues and challenges related to the topic, and answer previously submitted questions. To ensure these sessions are beneficial, we invite you to submit your questions here. Below is a schedule and brief description of each topic:
- Risk Management and Marketing – Managing risk effectively and mitigating the potential downsides of moving from FFS to FFV systems. Also, developing and implementing a value-based marketing plan to help you become market leaders in high-value care services. Presenters: Ellis “Mac” Knight, MD, Senior Vice President/CMO, and Jed Suddeth, Consultant. Date and Time: Tuesday, September 27; 1:30-2:00pm EDT
Click here to register for all sessions in the series.
- Alignment and Clinical Integration – Developing organizational structures such as Clinically Integrated Networks (CINs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and other types of Alternative Payment Models (APMs). Presenters: Max Reiboldt, CPA, President/CEO, and Aimee Greeter, MPH, Senior Vice President.
- Technology – Building and deploying the IT infrastructure necessary to provide high-value care. Presenter: Jeffery Daigrepont, Senior Vice President.
- Finance and Contracting Support – Maneuvering through the various types of value-based contracts, the Merit Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and mastering the skills necessary to bill for value-based services. Presenters: Justin Chamblee, CPA, Senior Vice President, and Mark Reiboldt, MBA, Senior Vice President.
- Care Process Design System – Using cutting edge process improvement, cost accounting and process management automation technologies to re-tool the care delivery system. Presenters: Ellis “Mac” Knight, MD, Senior Vice President/CMO, and Madiha Khan, MPH, Senior Associate.
If you would like access to a recording of a past episode, contact us here.