Coker is launching a new webinar series focused on MACRA Implementation. This series will consist of five one-hour webinar sessions taking place every other Wednesday from 2:00pm-3:00pm EDT starting May 3, 2017, and ending June 28, 2017. Details for each session are listed below:
Organizational Development – May 3, 2017; 2:00pm-3:00pm EDT – Presenters: Ellis “Mac” Knight, MD, Senior Vice President/CMO, and Aimee Greeter, MPH, Senior Vice President
This session will examine the options of organizational/structural entities that will organize provider activities around value-based care delivery, as called for by MACRA. The presenters will discuss the benefits and challenges associated with each structural option.
- Attendees looking to develop one of these organizational/structural entities will be equipped with the information needed to evaluate the options and select a path for this development.
- Attendees already participating in one of these entities will gain insight into how to analyze the existing entity and identify improvements.
Program Management – May 17, 2017; 2:00pm-3:00pm EDT – Presenters: Ellis “Mac” Knight, MD, Senior Vice President/CMO, and Jeff Gorke, Senior Vice President
This session will review the key areas affected by MACRA and discuss ways to assess the organization’s current performance across the four categories of MIPS. The session will then highlight key changes needed to succeed under MACRA.
- Attendees will be able to analyze their current situation and identify the steps needed to prepare for successful participation in MACRA.
Clinician Engagement – May 31, 2017; 2:00pm-3:00pm EDT – Presenter: Ellis “Mac” Knight, MD, Senior Vice President/CMO
In this session the Care Process Design System will be discussed in detail as a standardized approach to optimizing MACRA QPP metrics.
- Attendees will learn how to systematically re-tool the care delivery system so that it reliably produces high quality at low cost and positions the provider organization to optimize success under MACRA.
Data Management – June 14, 2017; 2:00pm-3:00pm EDT – Presenters: Ellis “Mac” Knight, MD, Senior Vice President/CMO, and Jeffery Daigrepont, Senior Vice President
This session will assess how information technology will affect participation in MACRA and will review the technology needs required to manage MACRA quality and cost data successfully.
- Attendees will understand the infrastructure and processes needed to measure, aggregate, validate and report MACRA data.
Auditing and Validation – June 28, 2017; 2:00pm-3:00pm EDT – Presenters: Ellis “Mac” Knight, MD, Senior Vice President/CMO, and Terry Wilk, Senior Vice President
The session will conclude the series by reviewing the reporting requirements and discussing the methods of testing and improving an organizations participation in MACRA.
- An approach to data governance will be discussed that will ensure that the information reported to CMS under MACRA is valid and useful for data driven performance improvement efforts.
If you are interested in learning more about any of these areas or how Coker can assist your organization with this implementation, call 678-832-2021 to speak with Ellis “Mac” Knight, MD. If you are interested in this series but are unable to attendee all sessions, recordings of each session will be available for employees of provider organizations and healthcare attorneys.
Register Now to join this webinar series.